- Terms & Conditions
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time of publishing.Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product´s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.Prices are subject to change without notice.Prices are based in £GBP, other prices are approximate. Prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due at the checkout page.Goods are subject to availability.
- Returns & Exchanges
- Should you change your mind about your purchase, you can send it back to us within 7 days and receive a full refund (excluding original delivery costs).You must notify us that you wish to return an item before sending it back – email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgYour purchase must be in its original packaging and unworn. Refunds will only be made via the original payment method and will be refunded as soon as we receive your purchase back.You will have to pay for the return postage but if your item is faulty we will refund all postage and packing costs. We cannot exchange or refund customer damaged goods (statutory rights not affected).
- Each piece of jewellery is guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase, within the bounds of normal wear and tear. We cannot exchange or refund customer damaged goods (eg. worn in water, swimming pools, put through washing machines, dropped on hard floors, torn by children etc).Your statutory rights not affected
- Caring for your goods
- Our jewellery is fragile so treat it with the love it deserves! Here are a few tips to help you care for your jewellery:Avoid hairspray and perfume when wearing your jewellery - put your jewellery on afterwards.Do not wear your jewellery in a swimming pool, bath, shower or hot tub.Refrain from wearing jewellery whilst doing housework, DIY or any other strenuous activity.Store your jewellery in a safe place, out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures, from scratches and away from dust.Store your jewellery separately so that it does not scratch or tangle with other jewellery.
- Please note only one promotional code can be used against purchases online at any one time.
- Data will be used by us to help us process your order, notify you of important changes to our website and inform you about our products, services, promotions and special offers.If you do not wish to receive such information you can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.comWe will not disclose your information to any third parties.